Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sussanne Roshan lashes out at the media

/photo.cms?msid=6002679
By INDIATIMES MOVIES

Hrithik Roshan's pretty wife Sussanne Roshan is an interior designer. The star wife is all set to launch a new store in October. Apparently, news of her roping in Shah Rukh Khan instead of her husband Hrithik Roshan for the inauguration of her store was published by a newspaper recenlty. 

An upset Sussanne lashed out at the publication for reporting false news by saying, "I've not done the interiors of Gauri Khan's house. That is full credit to her and I will not be asking my friends to do openings! I can't understand the rubbish that the press keeps writing. Big article in DNA fully untrue! Yes I am opening my own store. Who is to stop some journos from concocting these bizarre random stories just as they feel! Why can't they find out the truth before doing so?" 

Hrithik displayed his flaring temper when he pushed few photographers for disrupting his privacy at a temple recently and seems like wife Sussanne is hot tempered too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment