Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SRK unhappy with his performance

By Indo-Asian News Service

Like most A-list actors in tinsel town, superstar Shah Rukh Khan too likes perfection and was irritated with himself when he couldn't deliver his best during a shooting schedule for his home production Ra.One

"Awful day at shoot...acted badly...did awful action...and gave suggestions without understanding them myself. Delayed the shoot," Shah Rukh posted on social networking site Twitter. 

"Everybody believes tomorrow will be better... I hope everybody is right. I think I should just forget it...move on..shower...feed my face, watch a film...," he added. 

Ra.One, about a superhero who can freeze electricity, is one of Shah Rukh's most ambitious projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment