Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, June 4, 2010

I won’t quit smoking: Hrithik Roshan

Hrithik Roshan
By Smrity Sharma/INDIATIMES MOVIES

Just a day after a tabloid reported that Hrithik Roshan is trying hard to quit smoking, the actor declares that he has no such plans. As per reports, the actor picked up the habit last year while shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's ‘Guzaarish’, as his character in the film smokes. 

It was also reported that Roshan Jr. now wants to get rid of the habit and so will use nicotine patches. But clearing the air around the report Hrithik said, “Read news that I'm trying to use nicotine patches to quit smoking. It’s not true.” 

The hunk further explained, “I smoke just 2-5 cigarettes a day now. I know it’s not the best thing but if well balanced with exercise and diet, not too bad either. 

Poking fun at media-created rumours, the actor said, “I will let u know when I decide to quit cold turkey, which should be very soon!” 

In an earlier interview with Indiatimes Movies, Hrithik had revealed, “I have started smoking for my character in ‘Guzaarish’. I will stop smoking on May 21.” However, May 21, which coincided with ‘Kites’ release; is long gone and Hrithik is still at it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment