Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, June 4, 2010

‘I’d like to dance on my show’

Arshad Warsi
By Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times

Every Friday and Saturday he reports at Film City to shoot for his first dance reality TV show, Zara Nachke Dikha for Star Plus. Actor-producer-director Arshad Warsi gets nostalgic on the sets because the experience reminds him of his life as a choreographer and of days when he attended dance competitions in colleges and judged them.
“I try and keep my temper and my tongue in control, but I cannot speak as per the script. If I like a performance, I go all out to laud it, but if I don’t, I don’t mince words. Maybe that’s why I appear to be the rude character amidst the  judges on the panel,” he says.
He recalls how judging a dance contest at St Xavier’s College led him to meet his wife Maria. “Imagine if I didn’t go to her college that day, I wouldn’t have seen her and fallen in love with her. Life wouldn’t have been the same, right?” he laughs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment