Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, June 4, 2010

Karan Kundra joins workshop on acting

Karan Kundra
Star Plus’s ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ is the show where Karan Kundra sizzles. But what after the rehearsals of the show? Our guy gets plenty of time after the show and rehearsals which made him utilize his time productively by joining an workshop, where everything from acting, dancing, mimicry are being taught. We called Karan and he confirmed, “Yes, I have joined a workshop where acting, dancing, miming and is taught and those qualities are needed in order to be a perfect actor.”

Why workshop Karan? “It’s not a deliberate decision but I joined as all my friends had also joined this workshop, I thought of getting enrolled so that I can learn something more. They teach everything here including proper expression tips, dancing, yoga as well as other exercises and warm ups. It’s fun to be here in the workshop instead of sleeping at home.”


“And now that I have time to attend such the workshop I am utilizing it. It will once again be difficult if I enter some daily soap, so I am now taking the chance of exploring and learning.” signs off Karan.

Anyways Karan, your fans don’t need you to improve any more as they like you exactly as you are, isn’t it?

By oneindia.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment