Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, June 4, 2010

'I don't miss doing films'

Photographs: Pradeep Bandekar
Rajul Hegde in Mumbai
Last year, India's Got Talent garnered a tremendous response and became a big hit. In fact, the season's winning act, the 56-man strong Prince Dance Group from Berhampur, Orissa, has been selected to perform at the opening ceremony of the upcoming 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi.
Now, India's Got Talent is back, for season two, on TV channel Colors.
Two of the jury members -- Kirron Kher andSonali Bendre -- have been retained, while Sajid Khan replaces Shekhar Kapoor as the third.
Over to Sonali Bendre, who gives us the scoop on the new season:
Do you miss doing films?
Not really. If I return to films, the feeling to do it must come from the heart.
My son is only 5-years-old, and I need to spend quality time with him. TV shows require me to give just a couple of days in a week, so I can easily balance home and work. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment