Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Celeb Diary: What Neha Dhupia did yesterday

Celeb Diary: What Neha Dhupia did yesterday

6.30 am: Staring at the alarm in disbelief! It rang too soon.Waking up and going for a run before I rush back to catch a flight. I am flying to Delhi again today.

9.30am: At Mumbai airport, waiting to board my flight. I can't believe how many times have gone to Delhi this week. It's a new record for me! I am flying to Delhi for an IIFA curtain raiser shoot. You'll get more details soon. 

12 noon: Finally landed in Delhi after circling in mid-air for a very long time. Air traffic! Never thought a day would come where we would experience air traffic. What has our world come to!

1 pm: Rushing to the hotel for my hair & make up. Lord, am so late thanks to air traffic!

4 pm: Hair and make up done. I'm kicked to be dressed in a glamorous outfit. Shoot kicking off now.

6 pm: Break time. Team and crew taking a breather. Am revising the latter half of my script. I think once I am done revising, I'll take a quick power nap for 20 mins. It sure will do the trick to recharge me since I had an early start today. 

8 pm: Shooting, shooting, shooting. It's fun as I feel like I am kicking off a fun season for this year's IIFA. Oh, can you believe what just happened? My friends just came onto my set to meet me. They were coordinating with my manager to surprise me. It's so great to see my friends after so long. That's why I love shooting in Delhi. 

10 pm: Shoot's still on. Lots more to do. Need some energy... bhaiyya, chai lana! 

3 am: Finally, hear magic words - Pack Up! What a feeling! Time to go back to the hotel for a few hours of sleep. Have really enjoyed sharing my week with you Keep smiling! 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment