Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shahid Kapoor reluctant to move in bigger apartment because of Priyanka?

According to latest tabloids reports, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who is looking to buy a bigger apartment for some time now, is having second thoughts as he does not want to move away from his alleged girlfriend actress Priyanka Chopra, who stays in the same building.

According to latest tabloids reports, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who is looking to buy a bigger apartment for some time now, is having second thoughts as he does not want to move away from his alleged girlfriend actress Priyanka Chopra, who stays in the same building.
“I'm looking out for a six to seven bedroom apartment because I want to make a gymnasium at home. Also I need a couple of guest bedrooms, etc. Ideally I like a sea-facing apartment just like my current one, but that is very hard to find. So I'm biding my time," confirmed Shahid.
As per sources, Priyanka is not the only reason for Shahid’s reluctance to move, other reason is his father, who too lives in the same building and actor says that he feels secure with the knowledge that his father stays just a yelling distance away.
Priyanka not the reason for delay in moving to new apartment---Shahid
Shahid has rubbished rumors that he’s reluctant to buy another apartment in another location because he does not want to stay far away from Priyanka Chopra.

“Listen for the first year and a half after she moved into this building I didn't bump into Priyanka even once. So it is silly to assume that I don't want to give up this house because she is my neighbor,” said Shahid.
Reports of Shahid and Priyanka’s romance started floating around when they were filming for the film 'Kaminey'.
Though, none of them ever admitted publicly anything about their relationship status and always maintained that they are "just good friends".
Shahid wants to keep his private life away from media
Shahid Kapoor, who has been linked to almost everyone of his female co-stars since his break up with Kareena Kapoor, said that his personal life has never been up for discussion in media and he would like to keep it that way.

"Look there is few things that I will never discuss in print. And one of that is--what I do in my personal life. Priyanka and I are neighbors and we're friends. Let's leave it at that," said the talented actor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment