Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Monday, May 31, 2010

Speeding with Munnabhai!


A quick update on what the stars are saying in 140 characters.
Sanjay Dutt is the new man in Twitter world. And you can make out that this one is seriously a must read for the guys. Six out of his 12 tweets posted so far speak of his Audi, driving and speed!
My favourite is when he tweets about his wife Manyaata fuming, "woke up with a fuming call from my wife, for driving at high speed. Just realised I miscalculated 50/60 mph into some wrong kmph. I know that she knows that i am very bad with calculations. Hope she cools down before I reach home. Yes my car is imported from abroad and shows mph. Since in India it is kmph, I tried the conversion and made a wrong calculation. On second thought driving at that crazy speed specially on mumbai roads can only be a man's dream."
For those who are keen to know what's up Dutt's sleeve, his tweets indicate he is working on a home production with David Dhawan and pre-production is on.
Here's sending this Munnabhai our Jaadu ki Jhappi and tons of luck!
By rediff.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment