Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I had to lose several kilos for London Dreams: Brinda Parekh

I had to lose several kilos for London Dreams: Brinda Parekh
A name of mighty weight down in the South Brinda Parekh is now at her heels to make a mark in Bollywood.

And what better opportunity to be reckon with than in Vipul Shah’s ‘London Dreams’ sharing space with none other than the superstar himself Salman Khan.

On a personal front Brinda is all set to blaze the big screen with her drop dead gorgeous looks and perfect toned body.

Brinda speaks from her heart, “Working down South requires a heavy body with oodles of weight. When I was offered the grey shade in London Dreams, Vipulji first asked me to cut down on some kilos.

I was so excited that I readily agreed. But believe me it wasn’t easy. I was on salads for quite a few weeks. Also to acquire a well toned body Vipulji helped me with a trainee Ilona in London. She was a darling but very strict with her schedules.”

Expounding on her grueling schedule Brinda says, “I did one hour of cardio each day with abs and weight training. Today when I look in the mirror I wonder how easy it was to gain weight but it took quite an effort to reduce about 7 kilos in the end.”

“I am very happy with the results and also the way the film and my role has shaped. But the only thing I regret is that I never got an opportunity to see the macho man Salman working out. I hope I get this chance soon in the future, ” says a happy and toned Brinda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment