Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

As an actress I've no problem doing nude scenes

As an actress I`ve no problem doing nude scenes
Mahesh Bhatt, the doyen of Bollywood cinema in an interview to DNA said that he would not be surprised or offended if the producers of the film The Three Kings – which is based on the love life of Parveen Babi used a bit of poetic license to portray him in the project.

According to the article, Bhatt told DNA that Reynolds (Hollywood director Reynold Baines) hasn't approached him to double check facts about his affair with Parveen. However, he (Mahesh Bhatt) added that he does not have any problem if anyone unearths skeletons from his past.

"I have no greatness that I will lose if they misrepresent me on screen. Every film needs an inspiration. I am fine if this movie is inspired by my relationship with Parveen.

I can't speak for the others though. I don't think the makers are committing any crime if they aren't approaching the others on whose characters the other roles are loosely based on.

Because I am sure the makers will not blatantly name anyone. Even if they do so, I don't have a problem. I won't wake up one morning to drag them to court, " Bhatt said.

Actress Shikha Puri - who had recently posed topless for a documentary film “The Dog” - will be seen playing Parveen Babi in the film “The Three Kings”. The film also features characters that bear some resemblance to Mahesh Bhatt, Kabir Bedi and Amitabh Bachchan.

Sources said that in the film, Shikha will pose nude for a bathroom scene. There are about 3-5 nude scenes in the film which will be made at a budget of Rs 10 crore.

Shika Puri said that she has yet to officially sign the film. When queried about the nude scenes, she said, “As a professional actress, I have no problem doing nude scenes in front of the camera.

The film depicts certain true aspects of Parveen Babi’s life, including her addiction to drugs like LSD in the later part of her life and her multiple love relationships.” Shikha Puri was last seen in a Reality Show, Sarkar Ki Duniya on Real, Cash Cab on UTV and Exhausted on Channel V is the new babe to watch out for.

She has done several ad films and print ads in less than six months of entering Bollywood. She recently shot for a music video with DJ Shezwood and featuring other item girls like Misti Mukherjee, Shona, Sheena Nayar, besides others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment