Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don’t have to jhelo Gauahar the entire day now: Ajaz Khan


Actor Ajaz Khan is "disgusted" with reports of Gauahar Khan threatening to quit Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi, post his entry into the show. Speaking from Cape Town, Ajaz said, "I am not a kid like them. I did not enter the show because of them and am doing it because I wanted to repay the channel, which gave me such a good platform in terms of Bigg Boss 7." 

ALSO READ: Gauahar threatens to quit if Ajaz enters the show
Initially, the actor had said that he was not interested in taking up the show, since he was busy with his film. "As Ya Rab has released and I had around 10 days free when the channel called me, I could not refuse," he added.
ALSO SEE: Bigg Boss 7: Top 5 melodramatic moments of Gauahar Khan
However, Ajaz isn't ready to accept that Kushal quit the show because of his shoulder injury. "I don't know what has happened to Kushal. We were friends earlier, but things are no longer fine between us. The moment I entered the show, he gave the excuse of an injured shoulder to exit," he added. 

According to him, Ajaz is trying his best to avoid Gauahar now. "Gauahar is still in the show and I don't know why she overreacted. She shouldn't have done that. I was called because something was missing, and it was perhaps the entertainment factor. I don't react to such behaviour anymore. Being a professional I am out of all this now. Also it is good that I have to jhelo her only till 6 pm every day unlike the Bigg Boss house where the ordeal was all day long. And as far as quitting the show is concerned, the channel will decide who will stay and who will go. Nobody's personal problems should come in the way," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment