Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Thursday, November 20, 2014

I, me, myself: Kim Kardashian reveals the reason behind going nude

'Why would she do that?' If this question has crossed your mind ever since seeing Kim Kardashian's nude images on the cover of Paper magazine, we have the answer for you. She says she did it for herself. Sort of knew it, didn't we?

Kim, is currently in Australia and dropped by The Project and explained to hosts Peter Helliar, Fifi Box, Natarsha Belling and Rove McManus, that the photo shoot was "an art project for me", reports Huffingtonpost.com.




“I looked back at a clip of Keeping Up with the Kardashians last season and I was really heavily pregnant, I was about eight months pregnant, and I looked at my sisters and said, ‘You guys, when I feel like I have my body back, I’m doing a nude shoot,'" Kardashian told the show's hosts. “When I got the opportunity to work with the photographer Jean-Paul Goude, who photographs everyone nude, thats his thing, I was so honored and excited to work with him, because he is a legend. And for me that was something I knew I wanted to do to make myself feel confident."

She further said "as a role model I’m not saying anyone else should do that, but for me, I did it as an art project that was going to make me feel confident and feel good. And it taught me to do what you want to do."

She will soon be coming to India for a visit to Bigg Boss 8.

Copyright: hindustantimes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment