Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, September 12, 2014

Vikram’s I motion poster will shock you more than Aamir Khan’s PK poster

Vikram in I


If you think Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s PK motion poster was shocking, primarily because he posed in the nude, you will be shocked seeing the motion poster of South Indian superstar Vikram’s movie I. No, Vikram the great actor has not gone naked. While that might’ve disappointed some ladies, they will be happy to know that the award-winning actor has yet again come up with something new. And of course, full credit to genius director Shankar.

The just released motion poster of Vikram’s I plays on two sides of the individual – the beauty and the ugliness. The poster screams “I am beauty, I am the ugly truth” and Vikram appears with one side of his face normal and one damaged and ugly as perceived usually.

Check out the motion poster of Vikram’s I and figure out what it is all about! It is sure more intriguing than Aamir Khan’s PK!


Copyright: india.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment