Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Friday, September 5, 2014

Swetha Basu Prasad reveals: Few other heroines too involved in sex business

Swetha Basu Prasad reveals: Few other heroines too involved in sex business

After the police arrested, the Telugu actress from a hotel in Banjara Hills, Swetha confessed that due to financial issues, she joined the prostitution business. She further said that few others heroines too involved in the flash trade. 
 
 “I have made wrong choices in my career, and I was out of money. I had to support my family and some other good causes. All the doors were closed, and some people encouraged me to get into prostitution to earn money. I was helpless, and with no option left to choose, I got involved in this act. I’m not the only one who faced this problem, and there are several other heroines who have gone through this phase.”
 
 
However, she didn’t reveal their name. But the police will definitely push her to reveal the names of other during the interrogation.
 
Meanwhile, police has sent the ‘Makdee’ girl to women reform house and pimp Balu, who manages customer for the actress, has been sent to jail. 





Copyright: saharasamay.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment