Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Monday, June 16, 2014

Himesh Reshammiya is like a brother to me, would like to work with him again: Sajid Khan

Director Sajid Khan was present with the whole cast and crew of 'Humshakals' in the capital and talked about the movie and much more.
As the filmmaker entered the press conference area with Ritiesh Deshmukh and Saif Ali Khan, he took the media by surprise by asking them to stand up and keep silent for two minutes, saying, 'There is an untimely demise of someone' and after it was over, the director giggled and said that the silence was for his last movie 'Himmatwala'.
When asked about his experience of working with Himesh Reshammiya in the movie, he said, "Himesh is like a brother to me and I would love doing another movie with him."

Himesh Reshammiya is like a brother to me, would like to work with him again: Sajid Khan

Talking more about 'Himmatwala' Sajid said, "It was never my kind of film. It was my favourite film in my childhood but recreating the 80s era was not my cup of tea and even the action. Since Ajay and Vashu were excited about it, so I made it. But after its failure I learnt that I should not do anything else other than comedies."
The movie is set to hit the theatres on June 20.

Copyright: ibnlive.in.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment