Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shruti Haasan - The new queen of southern box-office

Shruti Haasan - The new queen of southern box-office


Shruti Haasan, whose last Bollywood flick ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ couldn’t spread much magic at the box-office, has been enjoying the enormous successes of her flicks from the southern cinema. Since past two years, her films like Gabbar Singh, Balupu and Yevadu have done a great collection at the box-office and now the gorgeous diva is gearing up for a similar celebration for her recent release ‘Race Gurram’.

However, Ramayya Vasthavayya, directed by Harish Shankar, got mixed response of the viewers, but the actress still has a positive note on the flick. 

Giving her views on the film, the actress said, “I look at Ramayya Vasthavayya as NTR and Samantha’s film. I did a guest appearance because Harish is a good friend.”

Southern superstar Kamal Haasan’s daughter Shruti has also gone through a very bad phase of her career. It was really devastating for the actress when even her big budget movies like Anaganaga O Dheerudu in Telugu, 7aum Arivu in Tamil (dubbed as Seventh Sense in Telugu) and Luck in Hindi couldn’t do much at the box-office. 

Commenting on this, the sexy bombshell said, “It was a tough phase and the criticism was unrealistic. I learnt not to take both criticism and appreciation to heart. I’ve relied on hard work than luck. It’s amazing how the same people who felt I was unlucky turned around and had good things to say when my films did well. I’ve worked hard to reach where I am and really happy that my recent films have gone on to become big hits.” 

Copyright: pardaphash.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment