Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Monday, March 17, 2014

Veena's ex admits that she didn't tweet the anti-India remark


Even before Veena Malik started trending on Twitter for her anti-India tweet, Twitterati had started taking digs at her, predicting that she'll soon release a statement saying her account was hacked. And that's exactly what happened. While Veena maintains that her account was hacked in December by her digital manager Prashant Singh, who later started blackmailing and demanding money from her, Prashant says that people have misunderstood this tweet from a "parody account". 

He says, "Veena and I have known each other for more than three years. She first met me in 2011 through her Indian manager in Mumbai. It was only in March 2012 that we started seeing each other. We had a live-in relationship. She used to stay at my house and use my car. I've paid her mobile bills and so on. I was going through a bad relationship and was planning to file for divorce, and we had decided to get married. Her sudden marriage to the Dubai-based businessman came as shock to me." 
He adds, "I was handling her publicity and my 10 team members were managing her. I had developed her twitter account @iveenamalik, and it was my team who would tweet on her behalf. They are still managing her account. The only difference is that now she doesn't have access to the account anymore. I was very surprised when I started receiving calls this morning, and had no clue about what was going on. I don't think it's an anti-India tweet. People have misunderstood the tweet. It's just a parody account, which is filmi and not real." 

When he saw that Veena was trending on Twitter, he sent her a message. He says, "I send her a message on her mobile, saying 'Vinnie... You have been trending since morning', with a smile. It's not a badla. I'm hurt about the way she cheated on me. She has called me a Rs 10,000 employee, a homosexual and so much more. She hurt me, so in return I'm hurting her. Veena needs to apologize. She has not only threatened me but also my mom, who stays in Lucknow. She kept on making stories. I have only created and developed this account, and she never tweeted anything. It was my team who has always tweeted on her behalf. When she got married the team also posted her wedding pictures. I'm fine with her creating a new account. In fact, yesterday Mahesh bhatt ji spoke to me, and it seems that Veena's husband had called him and he wanted me to settle all the matters. I don't have the time and this was not done intentionally. I just want the reality and an apology. I have nothing else to do with her anymore. I just want her to apologize. She is also scared because I have some proofs. But all said and done, I'm sure Veena is loving it and I don't want to get involved in this anymore."


Copyright : timesofindia.indiatimes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment