Pages

Search For More Entertainment News

Sunday, July 6, 2014

'Narang brothers used to hypnotise and molest me'


Pooja Mishra, who entertained one and all in Bigg Boss with her 'spare me' act always grabbed eyeballs for all the wrong reasons. The model-turned-actress is again in the news after she accused Isha Koppikar's husband Rohit (aka Timmy) Narang and his brother Rahul (aka Jimmy) Narang of molesting her. 


In an exclusive conversation with The Times Of India, Pooja gets candid about her allegation, the FIR and her next step to get justice.


You apparently filed an FIR against Rohit (aka Timmy) Narang and his brother Rahul (aka Jimmy) Narang. Can you tell us about the incident that encouraged you to take the step?


Well, I am a very balanced and neutral person, I tried sending an SMS to Rohit and tried requesting him to find a middle,moderate path for the sabotage, defamation, harassment, stalking and interferences I have faced from the past 9 years in my personal and professional life besides being molested. However when he did not revert I was left with no other option but to lodge an FIR. 


Copyright: timesofindia.indiatimes.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment